Maximum Justice with Minimum Fuss!
Holiday Injury and Illness Claims in Edinburgh and throughout Scotland
- Poor Staff Hygiene – Viruses such as MRSA and Salmonella are among the most harmful infections that can be passed on by people with poor hygiene. Children and the elderly are highly susceptible to these food-borne viruses, which can be fatal.
- Unclean Swimming Pools – Many viruses can survive for months in warm water and, by extension, also be present in water systems and drainage. Naturally occurring water sources such as ponds and pools can become stagnant and infectious if they are not cleaned.
- Unwashed Fruit and Vegetables – Organic consumables such as fruit or vegetables are now more responsible for outbreaks of food-borne illnesses than meat, poultry, or eggs.
Injuries and Accidents
- Road Traffic Accidents (including as Passenger)
- Boat and Sailing Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Injuries Sustained Through Either Sports or Recreational Activities (e.g., Scuba-Diving, Horseback Riding)
- Injuries Sustained on Either Hotel or Resort Premises (e.g., Slip, Trip, Fall by the Pool, or Uneven Surfaces)
- Natural Disaster (Tsunami or Earthquake)